Guidelines to Students
Ragging is a congizable offence and is completely banned by Hon'ble Supreme Court. Students are strictly and severely warned by Institute Administration that should not involve either directly or indirectly in ragging activities, otherwise , legal action is initiated againt the defaulter. If found guilty, students are expelled from the institute forever.
No student is admitted to any of the University Examination if he/she has not completed regular course of study in the subjects prescribed for that examination in one academic session and not attended at least 75% of the total no. of lectures delivered, tutorial and sessional held in each subject.
All important informations meant for the students are put up invariable on the institute notice board. As, such all students must make it a habit to keep on consulting notice board from time to time.
Students are strictly warned against tampering with electric fittings in the class rooms, labs and workshops because it may result in serious physical injury and also breakdown of machines.
Students are advised to pursue their study in the institute with full seriousness.
Students should not waste their valuable time in meaningless gossip or discussion during their class hours.
- स्वगृहे पूज्यते मूर्खः स्वग्रामे पूज्यते प्रभुः। स्वदेशे पूज्यते राजा विद्वान्सर्वत्र पूज्यते॥
- "A fool is worshipped at his home. A chief is worshipped in his town. A king is worshipped in his kigdom. A knowledgable person is worshipped everywhere."
- न चोरहार्यं न च राजहार्यं न भ्रातृभ्राज्यं न च भारकारि। व्यये कृते वर्धत एव नित्यं विद्याधनं सर्वधनप्रधानम्॥
- "It cannot be stolen by a thief. It cannot taken away by a King. It cannot be divided among brothers. It does not cause load. It always increses when spent. The wealth of knowledge is the greatest of all wealths."
- विद्या ददाति विनयं विनयाद् याति पात्रताम्। पात्रत्वाद्धनमाप्नोति धनाद्धर्मं ततः सुखम्॥
- "Knowledge gives humility, from humility, one attains character; From character, one acquires wealth; from wealth good deeds (righteousness) follow and then happiness" “When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, everything is lost.”
- "If you fight, you may not always win, but if you don't fight, you will surely lose."
|All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)||www.aicte.ernet.in|
|Indian Society for Technical Education (ASTE)||www.isteonline.in|
|Indian Institute of Technology, Patna (IIT, Patna)||www.iitp.ac.in|
|National Instiute of Technology, Patna (NIT, Patna)||www.nitp.ac.in|
|Birla Instiute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi (BIT Mesra, Ranchi)||www.bitmesra.ac.in|
|MIT Muzaffarpur, Bihar||www.mitmuzaffarpur.org|
|Banaras Hindu University (BHU)||www.bhu.ac.in|
|Bhagalpur College Of Engineering (BCE, Bhagalpur)||www.bcebhagalpur.ac.in|